General informationThe journal Miskolc Mathematical Notes, HU ISSN 1787-2405 (printed version), HU ISSN 1787-2413 (electronic version), is a peer-reviewed international mathematical journal aiming at the prompt dissemination of results in many fields of pure and applied mathematics.
- Comes out annually, two numbers per volume.
- Ten offprints of each published paper are provided free of charge and mailed to the corresponding author.
- Abstracted in Zentralblatt für Mathematik, Mathematical Reviews, and Реферативный журнал “Математика”.
- Continues the series of publications of the University of Miskolc issued since 1929.
- The on-line article database accessible from these pages currently contains 161 full-text articles stored in the Adobe Portable Document Format.