What data do we collect?
MMN collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, e-mail address, institutional affiliation, country of origin and optionally phone number and postal address),
- Account login credentials, such as usernames (which is always the e-mail address of the user) and the hash code of passwords.
How do we collect your data?
MMN collects data in two ways:
- We collect data and process data when you register online;
- An executive editor registers you – exclusively by public information – in order to invite you to review manuscripts.
How will we use your data?
MMN collects your data so that we can:
- Process your submission;
- Invite you to review manuscripts.
We take precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction through the use of appropriate technical and organizational measures.
Sharing of your information
We do not share your personal information with any other company, journal or institution.
What are your data protection rights?
MMN would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to rectification: Registered users can directly access their account information and make corrections or updates at any time.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that MMN erase your personal data either by signing in and ticking the box “Remove my personal data from MMN” or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject “Remove my personal data from MMN”.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?